Forgot your password?

HOT! Free BerryReview Theme to Celebrate Our 2nd Anniversary!

Home Forums BlackBerry News HOT! Free BerryReview Theme to Celebrate Our 2nd Anniversary!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ronen Halevy 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

I was wondering if this theme works with .151 os?

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

BerryReview-Theme-Hedone

Wow! I can’t believe it’s already been two whole years since we launched BerryReview back in 2007! Since then, the site has grown from just me, to a team family of over 10 editors, writers, and reviewers…all of whom do this for the pure love of it. However, we wouldn’t be so successful without you, our readers, so we want to give you a BIG THANKS for making this site worth all the effort.

BerryReview-theme1BerryReview-theme2

In that spirit, we teamed up with one of the industry’s premier BlackBerry Theme Developers, HEDONE DESIGN to give our readers a special gift. Our own BerryReview Theme! Now, the rest of the team knows just how picky I am with themes, only changing my theme once a year (if that). I like sleek themes that function well and look sharp. We think you’ll agree that Hedone’s creativity hits the mark in every aspect. Not only was he great to work with, but he sure knows his stuff when it comes to designing themes. Vicky worked closely with Hedone and I think together they created something I am proud of calling a BerryReview theme.

The main screen sports a striking image of a blue ocean with orange sunset (the BerryReview colors of course) and a bottom dock of customizable icons. Also, on the top right hand corner our BerryReview logo is actually a link to our mobile site. All you need to do is have our mobile site launcher downloaded on your device and you’re good to go! (Note: to get BerryReview Launcher, just point your device browser to this link)

So thanks to Hedone Design, all of us at BerryReview would like to thank our readers with this awesome new theme design simply called; BerryReview.

Available for the 8900, 9000 & 9500, this theme is completely free and available in either OTA or ZIP format. Just follow the links below to get yours. Sadly due to the features used in this theme it was not possible to support other devices. With that said enjoy and thanks again to HEDONE DESIGN!

OTA Download (via your device browser):

8900 Curve OTA Download | 9000 Bold OTA Download | 9500 Storm OTA Download

Desktop Manager Install:

ZIP files for the above themes (to be downloaded via Desktop Manager) can be accessed here.

Expansion Pack: (Extra wallpapers)

An expansion pack of 2 extra wallpapers can be found at this link or downloaded together in one zip file at this link.

berryreview-theme-stripes

HOT! Free BerryReview Theme to Celebrate Our 2nd Anniversary!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC