Forgot your password?

Here is the Latest News about BlackBerry Photo Application

Home Forums BlackBerry News Here is the Latest News about BlackBerry Photo Application

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  citystars41 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

ahmed029
    Participant

Resizing, Croping, Recoloring, Adjusting Brightness, Adjusting Contrast, Saving your Picture and Sharing it with others via email?! All this and much more in just one application. Hard to believe? Not any more though! Download Photo Editor by Pepper from App World

DavidB
    Participant

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/13546?lang=en

In case anyone is interested.

The full app is $2.99, but there are some “Christmas Special” variants out now that include only one of the functions for just $0.99.

DavidB
    Verizon Bold 9930 work
    Verizon Droid Bionic play

leo1989

I have am using this application since last two months and I am having fun!! Photo editor is my first app so far which i consider is not a wastage of money!!

Terrence T
    Participant

IMG edit

Photoclub

IMGlite

Barry
    Participant

never thought of having an img editor on a phone.. could be useful to do some quick editing before sharing with friends perhaps

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

leo1989

I second barrist Beginner a better option is Photo Editor the best thing is that it has many extended version at low price so you can choose which ever is of your use.

LINK : http://www.pepper.pk/photo-editor-blackberry/

DanielH
    Participant

I agree, these are some quality features that I could see being useful but I have to admit that photo editing has always struck me as being a PC thing. In a pinch, yes, but anything hard core is going to be done on a bigger screen. But, at $2.99, its not going to break my bank either.

Sounds like Photo Editor is the one to go with?

citystars41
    Participant

I feel like it should be something free on the phone, however i wouldnt mind pay a dollar for it lol

Building the BlackBerry empire one user at a time

DanielH
    Participant

citystars41 said:

I feel like it should be something free on the phone, however i wouldnt mind pay a dollar for it lol

Yeah, I can tell you I’m still not going to be doing a hole lot of photo editing from my phone though lol

citystars41
    Participant

haha ya i hear ya i think there might have been one incident where i wanted to crop a picture for facebook or something but i just did it at home so i mean i can see people liking the app but i would never use it

Building the BlackBerry empire one user at a time

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC