Forgot your password?

HedoneDesign "UnderWater" (animated) theme

Home Forums BlackBerry Themes HedoneDesign "UnderWater" (animated) theme

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hedone Hawker 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hedone Hawker

glavnaslikasiroka.png

Theme name: Hedone Design "UnderWater" theme

Theme author: Hedone Design

Theme credits: Hedone Design

Supported Device Model(s): Bold, 8900, all Curve (8300 models) 4.5OS, all 8800 models 4.5 OS and all Pearl (8100) and Flip (8200)

Download Link(s): HedoneDesign

Theme Cost: 7$

Description:

I already told you that I hate winter tight? I did… however, here is another theme that will remind you of summer.

UnderWater is a theme that will convert your BlackBerry in to pleasant tropical sea, with various species of fish that swim “in” your screen.

In theme I used HedoneDesign icons from the set 1. Those are are easily understandable, transparent, and are large enough that your eyes will not be tortured to much.

Although theme is animated, background is still variable so you can change theme background with pic of your aquarium or any other pic. And you can customize icons on HomeScreenu.

Bold offers an additional option: When you go to the icon (eg calendar) TodayPlus segment will appear, as shown in the accompanying screenshots.

Hedone Hawker

Yes im too fast today… here is the right pic for this theme!!!

head-undersea-9000.jpg

Luis Merlos

This is a cool theme love the background image.

Hedone Hawker

hey man thanx!!! oh and its not the image… animated fishes swims trough ur screen… ;)

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Hedone

You should be able to edit your post now. Sorry about that

Hedone Hawker

hey no problem Ronen!!! its cool!!! ;))))))

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC