Giveaway: New Pokerberry & Rockerberry theme by Temasblackberry

Over the holiday weekend Marian sent me a new theme called Pokerberry and due to the holidays it got lost in my inbox but lucky for you guys while cleaning out my inbox I found the email. To make this theme I am sure it was time intensive, because it’s design is very detailed. The theme gives you the impression that you are sitting at a Poker table with seven configurable icons laid out on the table. The cool thing about this theme is that each Icon is a card but instead of the regular images on the poker cards there is a BlackBerry icon representing a specific application. The battery meter counts from 1 to 100 & conforms well with the digital font style used on the menus.

ScreenHunter_03 Sep. 10 21.37

ScreenHunter_04 Sep. 10 21.37

Features & compatible devices:

Homescreeen:

•  7 icons configurable
  • Signal connections icon
  •  Chips, profile icon
  •  Battery number icon

Compatible devices:

• STORM 9500 – OS 4.7
    • TOUR 9600 – OS 4.7
    • CURVE 8900 – OS 4.6.1
    • BOLD – OS 4.6

You can pick this theme up from the Berryreview store or at www.temasblackberry.com for $5.00 but for the first 20 lucky readers the theme will be free by using the following code POKERREVIEW at check out in our store.

RockerBerry Theme

The second theme is a brand new theme called Rockerberry that Marian just finished. This theme features a background with a skull with wings and two guitars. The home screen has 8 configurable icons. The whole theme is designed with black, grey and white colors that blend together to make for a cool looking theme.  The icons have a sticker like style to them, and  a white font for the menu bar.

ScreenHunter_06 Sep. 10 22.36

ScreenHunter_07 Sep. 10 22.38

The theme is compatible with the following devices:

Tour 96xx, Bold 90xx, Curve 89xx and Storm 95xx

The theme can be purchase for $5.00 through the Berryreview store or www.temasblackberry.com

So I know quite a few of you readers out there are twitter fans as well, so those of you who follow us on twitter if  you are the first 20 to send us a message on twitter include both @berryreview & @temasblackberry with the word Rockerberry will get this theme for free. Will send out the code to you through twitter so make sure you are following us.  Thank you for reading, enjoy the weekend. You may also follow me on twitter www.twitter.com/donluig

3 total comments on this postSubmit your comment!