Forgot your password?

Get your BlackBerry Unlock for a low price at www.Carrierunlock.com

Home Forums BlackBerry News Get your BlackBerry Unlock for a low price at www.Carrierunlock.com

This topic contains 20 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Luis Merlos 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

the BerryReview Team
    Keymaster

The guys from http://www.carrierunlock.com let us know that they are running a promotion for cheap unlock codes from now on to the end of august. They just recently launched their service and have a pretty good turn around time. The list of carriers that they can unlock include quite a few of the US and Canada carrier such as AT&T, T-mobile, Rogers, Alltel, Verizon just to name a few.

ScreenHunter_04 Jul. 28 22.30

The unlock codes cost regularly  $9.99  but for the next few weeks you can get it for only $5.99 until the end of August. Note that this prices are just for BlackBerry devices. To get the discount simply enter the code “BerryReview” at check out.  If you do have a different type of phone the code will still apply but to whatever amount the unlock code cost for that specific device.  If you are needing you BlackBerry unlock check take advantage of this low price head over to http://www.carrierunlock.com and Thanks guys for letting us know about this promotion.
    Get your BlackBerry Unlock for a low price at http://www.Carrierunlock.com

automan69
    Participant

Good price. Like to see some give aways?

Wouldn't it be nice if when ever we messed up our live we could simply press ' Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over??

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Great Price. Has anyone tried it yet?

RFHavens

Waiting for unlock code now. Thought I would give it a try for my VZW Tour. Once done, will update here. Robert

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

I enquired about an unlock code for a carrier not listed on their website and was quoted $22.

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Maybe the sale is only for the carriers they have listed.

GregN

Good stuff. From payment to receipt of unlock code: 34 mins. Code worked on first attempt (although it was quoted as being a Storm…I have a Bold).

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Is this sale price for Verizon’s BB Storm 9530?

RFHavens

First code did not work, tried twice. Sent email and let them know. Response within a minute with new code and it worked. Kudos to their good and quick customer service.

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Queens411,

Yes it will work for the Storm as well. Storm Unlock codes seem to be the most popular as of yet.

Thank you for the great comments

CarrierUnlock
    Participant

Sorry GREGN,

It was a typo on our part, but glad the code worked.

automan69
    Participant

@ carrierUnlock. Do you unlock the tour for telus? And what is the price. Will it be the the same price for $5.99?

Wouldn't it be nice if when ever we messed up our live we could simply press ' Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over??

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

And how much for the Telus Storm?

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

I tried this for Bell here in Canada and they could not provide a code so I was refunded. A shame I was really looking forward to an unlocked phone.

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Thanks BerryReview and CarrierUnlock for this GREAT promotion! Getting an unlock code for the BB Storm9530 for $5.99 is unheard of!

Now I can use my Storm on VZW and TMO!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC