Forgot your password?

Get a Taste of OS 5.0 on Video – Let Us Know if You Find More!

Home Forums BlackBerry News Get a Taste of OS 5.0 on Video – Let Us Know if You Find More!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ronen Halevy 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

moestepp

thanks for posting.

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

OS50videos Moestepp along with quite a few other readers have sent in videos showing off OS 5.0 in action. This is the same OS 5.0.0.130 or OS 5.0.0.140 that we have seen leaked all over the internet but many people do not have the time or knowledge to try it out for themselves. Others are restricted on company devices and cannot upgrade their own OS. Since most of these 5.0 builds are buggy as hell and many staple applications like IM and Facebook do not work even I have held off from using it on my main device.

So if you just wanted to see what all the fuss is about check out one of the three videos below. This is a great way to see what is coming later this year without having to fuss with a buggy OS yourself. If you find some more or create one yourself let us know in the comments!

Get a Taste of OS 5.0 on Video – Let Us Know if You Find More!

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

so cool!!!

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

we need the offical os.

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

BRICKBREAKER 5.0.0

MY MIND=BLOWN

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Can 5 be installed on Bold? (When available)

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Good to see BB taking strides forward. Keep the progress rollin.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC