Free “OSHA Regulated” Curve Theme

BoRockster over at BlackLightThemes has created a pretty cool & fun “OSHA Regulated” theme for the Curve! This is a very clean & crisp theme. I love the wallpaper he used for the homescreen!  The neon yellow focus icon really makes this theme look snazzy! The homescreen bottom dock icons are user customizable. I am diggin’ the square icons on for theme. I like that chrome look around the edges! Also you will find that he used the same font through out the entire theme. Surprisingly enough, the font is not difficult to read.

You can download this theme for free by registering at BlackLightThemes.com

osha-reg-curve_borockster1

Just a quick snippet, I was surfing BlackLightThemes website & noticed they have a LifeTime Membership contest & drawing going on! They’re giving away a free BlackBerry of the winners choice on June 1st. All you have to do is register on and sign up for a LifeTime Membership! If you want to check it out, visit the site!

5 total comments on this postSubmit your comment!
  1. thanks

2. thanks again

3. i am a human

4. thanks

5. Thank you! I love this one!

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2024’ BerryReview LLC