Forgot your password?

Free (limited) Version of ColorID – 30 Full App Freebies!

Home Forums BlackBerry News Free (limited) Version of ColorID – 30 Full App Freebies!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ronen Halevy 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Excellent. Thanks!

Vicky Pazienza
    Participant

screenshot_3

Tyler from Motek Mobile wanted to let me know about the free version of their popular ColorID app. Just in case any of you weren’t already aware of this application, basically ColorID is a LED Status Light Customizer for Email, Incoming Calls and SMS. The difference between the full version and the free version, besides the cost (full version is $5.99) is the free version is limited to 2 customizations. However, if you’re interested in the full version app at all, this is a good way to ‘try before you buy’. Just follow this link via your BlackBerry device and follow the link to the free application download. Note that it says there is a .50 cent transaction fee but Tyler stated that this is not the case. (I tested it myself just to be sure and there was no fee.)

As an added bonus, Tyler was kind enough to offer 30 freebies of the full ColorID application. The first 30 readers to go to this link and enter code IDFREE at checkout get it for FREE!

So good luck and thanks again to Tyler & Motek Mobile for this awesome giveaway!
    Free (limited) Version of ColorID – 30 Full App Freebies!

I am stuck on BlackBerry and my BlackBerry's stuck on me :-p

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Thank you very much, highly appreciated.

webchetan

Can’t believe got used so fast????? 30 copies gone in span of 15 min? Thats insane!

David Bloor
    Participant

That is a nice little app. Thanks!

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Thanks for the giveaway!!

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

My 9630 running OS 5.0 isn’t supported

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

missed it. fml

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

First time ever, I got one, it does work on OS 5.0.130 build.

The pink is not very pink, nor is the purple.

Not so usefull after all, may remove.

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Application does run on 5.0. I was able to install and run it on my tour 9630 running 5.0.0.230

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

I would like to see this app add the ability to create color based notifications depending on which email inbox it was sent TO as well. That would make it more beneficial IMO.

IE: Set one for BES, set one for one gmail, set a different for a different gmail, one for yahoo, etc.

Having 8 email addresses means a ton of emails, and being notified which is being received under would be a great help.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC