Forgot your password?

Forward with Edit – edit forwarded email!

Home Forums BlackBerry News Forward with Edit – edit forwarded email!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ronen Halevy 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Vicky Pazienza

screenshot160I’ve always wanted the ability to edit email that I forward from my BlackBerry and was never sure why this wasn’t a feature already on RIM’s OS.

In that spirit, I have decided to try Mobile Imagination’s: Forward with Edit™. It’s a teeny app that hardly takes up any space on your BlackBerry and the only way to access it is when you are in the email you actually want to forward (see screenshot at right).

The standard way you forward emails (shown below left) is where you can only type a message BEFORE the forwarded email but cannot actually edit the email you are forwarded. In Forward with Edit™ (shown below right), you can not only type a message, you can edit the forwarded email very easily.

090413165546 090413165411

There’s even a video you can check out that shows how it works in more detail, but I can tell you that it’s a handy dandy little app that is well worth the $2.99 it costs. Now you can forward/edit emails right on your BlackBerry so you don’t have to wait until you are in front of your PC to do so. Available for devices running 4.2 & higher, Forward with Edit™ can be purchased right in our BerryReview store.
    Forward with Edit – edit forwarded email!

I am stuck on BlackBerry and my BlackBerry's stuck on me :-p

Ronen Halevy

You can download the

Forward and Edit

Reply and Edit

for you blackberryTM for free!!

Ronen Halevy

The company behind this software leaves a LOT to be desired. They have promissed to get rid of the “power by Mobile Imagination” for months; and haven’t done it. They have promised to release other software and haven’t done it. My advise would be to stay away from them. A company that charges for a product and forces you to promote their company and then promises to remove such statement and doesn’t do it; is a company you do not want ot deal with. DO NOT BUY THIS SOFTWARE.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC