Forgot your password?

First OS6 supported theme?

Home Forums BlackBerry Themes First OS6 supported theme?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  DanielH 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

DanielH
    Participant

Hedone just released Vinto, a theme for OS6.

Barry
    Participant

Nice hedone are pretty talented they have some pretty detailed themes

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

DanielH
    Participant

Yeah they do. Premium though. I have 2 themes and other than that, I only buy if on sale. $5.99 for something cosmetic is a bit steep in my opinion, or at least when it comes to have a theme collection so large that you change weekly :) For me, I’ll maybe change 2 or 3 times a year. The wallpaper I’ll change ever other week or so.

Hedone is arguably the best of the best though

Fubaz

I doubt its the first as there have been themes on CB (CrackBerry) for days now……

Big Up Big Up, Its a Stick Up Stick Up

Barry
    Participant

Could be the first commercial one by a well known theme maker

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

DanielH
    Participant

First I’ve seen but not keeping score…figured there were maybe a couple out there already, Vinto has actually been out for about a week now I think, first I saw….figured a catchy title might get some responses:)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC