Forgot your password?

Facebook chat Blackberry

Home Forums BlackBerry News Facebook chat Blackberry

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Terrence T 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

pacifichero

Just stumbled upon this new software which allows you to use facebook chat on BB. I am using it as of now and chatted with friends too.

The Link is http://bit.ly/gdypRg

Just Downloaded, Installed, Logged into Facebook via this link and viola FB chat working on BB :D

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Interesting what is the name of the app?

DanielH
    Participant

There are several Facebook chat apps out there and I can’t tell where the link points to for the name of the app but the one that I am using is called Chat On Facebook, available in appworld. I bought it a month or so ago for $3.99 and I think it subsequently changed to freeware, my luck, but I am pleased with it. Simple app but it’s clean, haven’t come across any bugs yet, seems lightweight, not a memory hog.

Terrence T
    Participant

Very happy with trillian. :)

DanielH
    Participant

Heard good things about Trillian but wasn’t aware that it supported Facebook, is that a recent addition?

citystars41
    Participant

trillian is pretty sweet, but its now a paid app, which imo isnt worth it considering all the other possibilities out there now. For facebook chat, Click here , this is probably the best out there and its free

Building the BlackBerry empire one user at a time

DaSaint
    Participant

i tried it, but i never was really into FB chatting….. i’m addicted to messenger and BBM!!! hooked i tell you hooked……

Barry
    Participant

citystars41 said:

trillian is pretty sweet, but its now a paid app, which imo isnt worth it considering all the other possibilities out there now. For facebook chat, Click here , this is probably the best out there and its free

I stopped using msn since everyone else I knew pretty much stopped too.. Ill give facebook chat a shot, since EVERYONE is on it

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

Barry
    Participant

tried facebook chat pro and chat on facebook… i like the latter. not sure if i’ll pay for the full version though

RIM really needs to create a native app..

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

DanielH
    Participant

DaSaint said:

i tried it, but i never was really into FB chatting….. i’m addicted to messenger and BBM!!! hooked i tell you hooked……

Same, FB chat didn’t stick with me, RIM didn’t even give me a chance with KIK (1 day lol), its BBM and occasionally gTalk.

Terrence T
    Participant

dshcpa1 said:

Heard good things about Trillian but wasn’t aware that it supported Facebook, is that a recent addition?

very long time ago… i think was october..

Terrence T
    Participant

citystars41 said:

As mentioned earlier, im not comfortable with that installing stuff on my fb profile

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC