Forgot your password?

Facebook 1.9.0.26 – OTA link

Home Forums BlackBerry Applications Facebook 1.9.0.26 – OTA link

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Barry 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Barry
    Participant

Hey all,

There was a new version of Facebook in the newly leaked OSes for 9700/9780.. So I uploaded the cods to mybbota for others to download:

http://mybbota.com/download.php?id=6183

Hopefully it works for everyone

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

DanielH
    Participant

I tried installing it, the link works, but after installing there was no icon anywhere on my blackberry so I went back to the version in AppWorld

Barry
    Participant

Yes looks like its OS6 only. Running fine on my torch currently.

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

Barry
    Participant

Apparently it has fixed the missing notifications for some people.. hopefully we see Chat in Facebook 2.0 or sooner.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC