Forgot your password?

Facebook 1.7 Now Available for Download!!

Home Forums General BlackBerry Discussion Facebook 1.7 Now Available for Download!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Luis Merlos 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

automan69
    Participant

Facebook Mobile for BlackBerry (version 1.7) provides the following feature enhancements:

•News Feed Support – The ability to set the News Feed as the landing page

•News Feed Filters – The ability to toggle between 'News Feed, Status Updates, Photos & Links'

•Caching Improvements – The application uses the device memory more efficiently.

•Feed Pre-fetching – The user will not be required to wait while their Facebook Feeds are updated

•View Profile Menu Option – Clients may easily view their own profile by selecting 'View my Profile' from the menu. "

Download it by visiting blackberry.com/facebook or m.facebook.com on your BlackBerry's web browser. So what's new?

Wouldn't it be nice if when ever we messed up our live we could simply press ' Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over??

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Its a nice update but it bricked my bold when I installed it! Bastards!

Luis Merlos

this new update works great love the new options

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC