Forgot your password?

Extremely High Battery Consumption

Home Forums Questions and Answers Extremely High Battery Consumption

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luis Merlos 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mike068

I have a BB 8330 Curve on the Sprint Network running O.S. 4.5.0.169. I the last 3-5 days it is encountering extremely high battery consumption only when making or taking calls. I have not installed or uninstalled anything in at least a week or more. If I don't make or take call but utilized the email, text, picture mail, calender, syncing, games, document editing, internet surfing, IM's, Facebook & Myspace and any other thing I can think of in high usage. The battery will last all day no problem. As soon as I use the phone the bat consumption jumps to about 2% per minute (also note) I tested it with my high capacity battery and it also had high battery consumption.

Anyone have any ideas of what the problem is and how I can repair the problem

Have A Nice Day !!!!
    My BB Pin # 32A1618E
    9650 Bold / O.S. Changes A Lot

Luis Merlos

are you running any of the beta BBM leaks? I heard that one consumes lots of battery power or if you are in an area with a low signal that will do it too

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC