Forgot your password?

ePhoneNumbers Lets You Buy A Better/Vanity Phone Number…

Home Forums BlackBerry News ePhoneNumbers Lets You Buy A Better/Vanity Phone Number…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ronen Halevy 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

ephonenumbers I just got an email from ePhoneNumbers that really perked my interest. When I signed up for service with AT&T and Verizon they did not give me much of a choice in terms of my phone number. AT&T gave me 5 options that all sucked and Verizon just assigned me one (That I suspect used to be a drug dealers number). ePhoneNumbers opens up the door for you to buy a better phone number and have it ported to your cellphone or home/business line instead of your current number. The process is not that clear and may take 10-20 days but this could be interesting for some people.

Too many people already know my number to change it but I could see this being really interesting for people who need a memorable number. For example, in NY they have 917-858-7575 for $70 or 315-553-3333 for $275.

Not sure exactly if this will interest anybody enough to actually purchase a number but I just liked the fact that we are starting to get an option… They even let you request a number but I am not sure what that entails.

Check it out at http://www.ephonenumbers.net and let me know what you think!

ePhoneNumbers Lets You Buy A Better/Vanity Phone Number…

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

This site appears legit, but they took my money over 1 month ago and now won’t answer the phone. Also all emails bounce when you try to contact them. Seems like a scam. Stay away

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC