Forgot your password?

do you buy the blackberry online?

Home Forums General BlackBerry Discussion do you buy the blackberry online?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Derek Brown 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

silvering

hi,every body

do you buy the blackberry online?

should i believe it?

sareal

i believe it

sareal

i got my blackberry from sourcinggate at a wholesale price and it is great!

Derek Brown
    Participant

If you are referring to 3rd-party retailers like LetsTalk.com, then I think I get what you are asking. These sites offer phones cheaper than the carrier because they carry their own Early Termination Fee. for instance, Sprint sells the Tour for $99 (after $100 Mail-In Rebate) on a new 2-year agreement. LetsTalk.com offers the same phone for $79 without any MIRs, still on a new 2-year agreement. Should you cancel your contract inside of 181 days, you not only pay Sprint an ETF, but you also pay LetsTalk.com a $250 ETF.

I've used LetsTalk.com, and it is legit, but just be sure to read the fine print. Some deals require you carry a data plan or hat you don't make any plan changes for X number of days. If you are sure of the phone you want, and can stick with it for 6 months at the very least, then I highly recommend one of these sites.

Derek Brown
    Sr. Systems Engineer
    Vision One IT Consulting

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC