Forgot your password?

Deleting Previewed Themes?

Home Forums BlackBerry Themes Deleting Previewed Themes?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Cadillac Cowboy 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Cadillac Cowboy

So I'm creating my first-ever theme in the new "BlackBerry Theme Builder" and I'm mostly happy with it, but there's a few little bugs I'm still trying to weed-out, so I'm previewing the themes on my device (the device-based preview seems to be slightly more accurate, and is a lot easier to use, particularly with regards to things like connections, such as Wi-Fi)…

The problem is, every time I make a change to my theme and export it for a device-based preview, it creates a new entry in my themes list and there appears to be no way to delete these themes from my device!

I've looked through my applications and the themes that I'm previewing do not appear to be in the list…

The themes are called "PTS880F" and "PTSA4D0" (BlackBerry Theme Builder for some reason ignores the theme properties and name, exporting the theme with a new, seemingly-random name each time).

Cadillac Cowboy.
    For the future in digital music and video, check out

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC