Forgot your password?

Deezer – Yet Another Streaming Radio App

Home Forums BlackBerry News Deezer – Yet Another Streaming Radio App

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  darksroker 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

darksroker
    Participant

Deezer is more than a streaming radio app : with Deezer, you can listen to millions of songs for free. Say you want to listen to Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand, just type “Franz Ferdinand Take Me Out” in the search box, and that’s all ! Of course, there are also webradios and “SmartRadio” (like Pandora).

Unfortunately, at the moment, the BlackBerry app, in its free version, is quite limited : the only features which works are webradios and smartradios. You’ll have to subscribe to have the “music on demand” feature.

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

deezer It seems like every few weeks we are hearing about yet another streaming radio hit. Miguel let me know about Deezer which seems to be a streaming radio app but not a personalized one like Slacker & Pandora. It is only available for the Storm, Bold, & 8900 and from what I can tell the app lets you listed to one of 35 genres of music along with MP3s you have uploaded to Deezer.

NOTE: The help and about pages are not in English so its hard to tell exactly what is what. If you understand it let me know!

The Deezer application is available for download now at m.deezer.com or you can read more at http://www.deezer.com.
    Deezer – Yet Another Streaming Radio App

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC