Contest: Spell A Word With Homescreen Icons! Win One of Ten $10 Bplay Gift Cards!

To all our Jewish readers I would like to wish you a Shana Tova! In the spirit of the new year I decided to run a contest where you can win one of TEN $10 Bplay gift cards. That is $100 worth of quality Bplay games, themes, ringtones, & more available to win! Nikolaus came up with the idea for this contest so kudos to him!

Some homescreen icons are just made up of individual letters. I thought it’d be a fun contest to see readers submit creative things to spell with their homescreen icons.ย  Nikolaus created a few which he kindly submitted as samples. One for MyPoynt, one for Google, and (what he considers to be) a political fun one. ๐Ÿ™‚

Heart_Poynt I_Heart_GMap Democrat

Thanks to Bplay for making this contest possible!!!

Contest details: Readers must submit a picture in this forum thread for a chance to win one of TEN Bplay $10 gift certificates. The contest details:

1. You need to spell something funny or interesting with the homescreen articles on your BlackBerry. The more innovative or funny the better chance you will win.
  2. You must upload the image using your own hosting or any one of the free image hosting services like:
  3. You then need to leave a reply on this thread in the forums with the image embedded or linked. There is a little button on the top of the reply box to help you insert an image. Keep in mind you need to have a login which is free and takes a second to submit your image.
  4. BE CREATIVE!

Rules for submissions:

• You may submit as many images/submissions as you can create
  • Any icon used must be currently available for download and use by anyone. We may require submissions to provide proof for ones we find questionable or consider cheating.
  • Can not use the same icon twice (no photoshopping!)
  • Can not spell anything offensive
  • Can use more than one homescreen line
  • Extra points for submissions using multi-letter icons and creative icons to form letters/words
  • You must include a valid email address for your user account or else we wonโ€™t be able to contact you if you win.
  • If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
  • If you are selected as the winner we will do our best to get you your prize as long as it is allowed by law. For example, if you live in Nigeria you are probably out of luck.
  • We reserve the right to modify, end, or cancel this promotion at any time at our sole discretion.
  • Entries can be submitted until Friday, September 30th, at 11:59PM ET.

Good luck and may you have a happy and healthy year!

You can find the contest thread at this link

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-โ€˜2024โ€™ BerryReview LLC