Forgot your password?

Conan O'brian – Super Hero – The Flaming C

Home Forums General BlackBerry Discussion Conan O'brian – Super Hero – The Flaming C

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  GrumpyButtFunny 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

William Archer

Watch the video – and note the very first thing he asks for in his new SuperHero disguise.

Ronen Halevy

Funny Stuff!!! Nice find

William Archer

I didn’t do it JUST to up my contributation-towards-Playbook-quota either. ;-)

Not everyone is a Conan fan but if the first 20 words out of his “perfect superhero” design involve a Blackberry…

Also note the action figure; It is also wearing a BlackBerry but on the left hip.

I remember this episode! I’m really enjoying his new show.. he seems a lot more free to do the things he loves to do rather than try to conform to the older demographic of the Tonight Show.

I definitely think there’s some type of AT&T/Blackberry sponsorship thing going.. I’m sure most have seen this other Conan bit with the Torch:

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

lmfao Conan Rocks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC