Forgot your password?

Colorware Now Pimping Out BlackBerry Tours With Custom Paint Jobs

Home Forums BlackBerry News Colorware Now Pimping Out BlackBerry Tours With Custom Paint Jobs

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  automan69 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Colorware-tour It was inevitable but Bla1ze spotted the new service on Colorware’s website. They are now offering custom paint jobs for your BlackBerry Tour starting at a pricey $129. I always felt that you needed to get one of these paint jobs when you just get the device to make them worthwhile. Colorware has complied with a prompt offer to pimp out your BlackBerry Tour.

Just to give you an idea of how much this costs the design pictured is about $174 if you send your device in or $795 for a new device.

Check it out at this link.

Colorware Now Pimping Out BlackBerry Tours With Custom Paint Jobs

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Nice headline!

And to Pimp out your BlackBerry device with ColorWare, PimpMyBerry.com is having a contest to win a $200 certificate to Colowarepc.com…for what? To Pimp your Berry out!

See this link for more details!

http://www.pimpmyberry.com/showthread.php?t=8505

PimpMyBerry.com & Colowarepc.com..pimp that baby out!

danno_999
    Participant

I can’t justify the cost for this. And I also can’t understand how they can sleep at night charging this much….I’ll stick to the cheaper options.

automan69
    Participant

My thoughts exactly. Now on your cheaper options would be? Trim glad and nail polish?….lmao

Wouldn't it be nice if when ever we messed up our live we could simply press ' Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over??

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC