Forgot your password?

Bold OS 4.6.0.301 Found Online

Home Forums BlackBerry News Bold OS 4.6.0.301 Found Online

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  oracle 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

imageI am not sure how this one slipped by me this week but its better late then never. In case you missed it along with me OS 4.6.0.301 was leaked last week on the web and seems to be pretty solid. If you already got it then ignore this but if not thank Barry for sending it in!

Download @ Megaupload

Let us know what you find in the comments!

NOTE: Do not install this software if you do not know what you are doing. It may make your BlackBerry FUBAR or just plain angry.

Bold OS 4.6.0.301 Found Online

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Do others find that their phone coverage seems to be worse? I don’t know if there’s any correlation but lately I’ve been having more dropped calls and I’m finding more dead-spots in my condo (I’m in Philadelphia). I’ve noticed this after installing .301. Maybe just a coincidence.

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Ummm, I wouldn’t say yours and mine are coincidences…

Since I upgraded to an AT&T firmware (the new one although its been pulled) my signal has improved, video streaming on CV improved, tethering has improved 10x in my opinion so I am forced by the laws of nature to say NO, this is no coincidence.

If you are on AT&T, I’d recommend using the officially unofficial firmware :p

If you can stay put for a week, probably AT&T’s new firmware will be ready.

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Anyone know if this improves battery life?….

oracle
    Participant

the wifi is doesnt work with this OS

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC