Forgot your password?

BodyGuardz case, anyone using this on their BB?

Home Forums General BlackBerry Discussion BodyGuardz case, anyone using this on their BB?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Terrence T 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

DanielH
    Participant

I’ve come across BodyGuardz (scratch-proof tranparent film) online before and they seem to have mixed reviews, 2 stars on amazon for the 9700, but I’ve also seen great reviews. Anyone using it on their blackberry?

Terrence T
    Participant

Hate that thing. So fast yellow. Invisible shield is another lousy brand.

Try Phantomskinz. ;)

using for over a year.

Barry
    Participant

Not a fan of the body films.. I find they ruin the feel of the phone in your hands.. I go for a case + screen protector for every phone i get.

I admit it does allow you to go basically naked while providing some protection.

I’ve always heard InvisibleShield was a good one?

I also hear http://www.bestskinsever.com/ always have good promotions going on and are decent.

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

Barry
    Participant

bestskinsever even has a playbook skin almost ready to go:

http://www.bestskinsever.com/blackberry-playbook-skin

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

Fubaz

yeah Best Skins Ever is a great company with a great product.

Big Up Big Up, Its a Stick Up Stick Up

DanielH
    Participant

All great, interesting responses…thanks

Terrence T
    Participant

Nope. Go check out the reviews and comparisons. I did the comparisons personally as well.

Invisibleshield by zagg is down all the way in its rating

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC