Forgot your password?

Blackberry World Conference – What would you like to see there?

Home Forums BlackBerry News Blackberry World Conference – What would you like to see there?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Barry 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Barry
    Participant

Well today early bird registration opened for the BWC which takes place in early May.

Would be amazing to attend this, I’d be on a 3 day adrenaline rush. That being said, what would you hope to see shown or announced this year?

Obviously #1 to many would be QNX smartphones. We’ve already seen the next generation OS6.1 devices if the rumours are true. I’m hoping the Dakota will already be on the cusp of release by then. I hope RIM has at least something to show in terms of a QNX phone. I’d consider the conference a letdown if there is no new news by then.

Other than that, maybe some different Playbook sizes (10″), colours, PIM apps?

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC