Forgot your password?

Blackberry Storm 2 – File Download Size

Home Forums General BlackBerry Discussion Blackberry Storm 2 – File Download Size

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Luis Merlos 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

andyf1326
    Participant

Is the file download size limit truly 2.9Meg? Is there a setting, or option where I can adjust this?

This seems funny this would be the limit because that is actually a small size. I think there are many files people would want to send that are bigger than 2.9M.

Anyone know if this is an option that can be adjusted?

Thanks,

Andyf

Luis Merlos

The size limit is 3.00 MB on BIS with BES your IT dept can set a higher limit. Not sure why the limit is but it may have to do to the fact that some carriers will charge you a lot if you go over your limit. But the answer is no you can't change it. There was a tweak found online but is only suggested for experts, you would have to google that, since I can't remember where it was found.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC