Forgot your password?

Blackberry Protect

Home Forums BlackBerry Applications Blackberry Protect

This topic contains 21 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Barry 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

DanielH
    Participant

Does any BetaZone users have access to this program or even just some information on this RIM project? I’ve been waiting for this to become available, rumor was fall 2010 but I still don’t have access to it. I’m not impressed with anything out there in terms of mIQ, Smrt Guard, etc.

Barry
    Participant

I’m waiting for this as well. It seemed like it was just about to release (with info on their website) but nothing so far.

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

Scarlett

I was a beta tester and I thought it was already in public release. I will check it out.

Scarlett

Barry
    Participant

I like the idea of it having the ability to make your phone ring in case its missing around the house. very neat

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

Scarlett

It is still in beta testing. Will be glad to post when it goes public.

Scarlett

Barry
    Participant

please do! it sounds like a great addition to os6

beamolite
    Participant

Any word on a release date? The wait has been going on forever.

Barry
    Participant

I have a feeling it’ll just pop up on their site one day

Terrence T
    Participant

This reminds me… RONEN if you are here, Will the protect cover Playbook?

DanielH
    Participant

Scarlett said:

It is still in beta testing. Will be glad to post when it goes public.

Please do and thanks. I got the sense that it was a very limited beta run, I’m subscribed to BetaZone but it never showed up as one of my available programs and there is a rather lengthy post (17 pages at last check) of people interested in getting access to the beta run, no luck.

Barry
    Participant

Yeah i’m a beta zone subscriber too and never got it

DavidB
    Participant

barrist said:

I have a feeling it’ll just pop up on their site one day

I’m thinking you got it nailed. Just one day it will appear as a “Featured App” when you go in to App World. RIM seems to be all about the soft launch of stuff like this.

DavidB
    Verizon Bold 9930 work
    Verizon Droid Bionic play

Terrence T
    Participant

DavidB said:

I’m thinking you got it nailed. Just one day it will appear as a “Featured App” when you go in to App World. RIM seems to be all about the soft launch of stuff like this.

And we will see a update here “Blackberry launches new app in secrecy”

Barry
    Participant

It’s not really an app that would justify a big launch though i guess, even if its actually pretty useful

Terrence T
    Participant

barrist said:

It’s not really an app that would justify a big launch though i guess, even if its actually pretty useful

This might actually sway alot of users i know into blackberry

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC