Forgot your password?

BlackBerry-friendly Blogging

Home Forums General BlackBerry Discussion BlackBerry-friendly Blogging

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Luis Merlos 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Cadillac Cowboy

Since the recent release of Research in Motion's (RIM) BlackBerry Theme Studio, I've been spending a fair bit of time working on themes, however some of these themes are not just one-off themes, and there are PLENTY of themes I look forward to offering in the near future.

What I would like to do however, is setup a blog where I can update readers on the themes I am working on (with previews, featuring screen-shots) and let readers know when themes have been updated and/or otherwise enhanced…

I have never used a blog before and only know a little about them, but I would prefer to use something that is "Blackberry-friendly" – in other words, I want something that either doesn't look too bad in BlackBerry OS' default Internet browser, or something that is optimized for/has a "mobile" version that is optimized for BlackBerry devices.

What do you all suggest?

Cadillac Cowboy.
    For the future in digital music and video, check out

Luis Merlos

Our site is done on wordpress which is a free plugging for blogging and they have a BB application at

It is fairly easy to use and load images ect.

once set up with them you can use windows live writer to do new post directly to the blog and you could probably set up a free account with to get you started. Hope this answer your question.

Derek Brown

I've been looking at some different blogging solutions lately, and after reading the above post, I setup a WordPress blog. There are a lot of features with the free version, and after I play around with it, I plan on upgrading to Premium. Thanks for the info, Luis!

Derek Brown
    Sr. Systems Engineer
    Vision One IT Consulting

Luis Merlos

your welcome good luck

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC