Forgot your password?

BlackBerry Forums Australia wallpaper gallery released.

Home Forums BlackBerry News BlackBerry Forums Australia wallpaper gallery released.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  RaptorMD 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

RaptorMD
    Participant

While this is not a new technology, its something that I personally have been waiting for. For users like me who wear hearing aids in both ears and find taking them out in public so you can put your headphones in is something you just don’t want to messing around with, espcially when replacements are $3k or more per pair.

Greg Myers
    Participant

screen-captureAre you a sucker for a free wallpaper for your BlackBerry? BlackBerry Forums Australia has just released their brand new forum. It is still being added to but there are already 100’s of free wallpapers for you to choose from.

They are trying to appeal to all tastes so feel free to drop past and check it out at :http://blackberryforums.com.au/gallery/ .

Enjoy…

(Edit) PS: I’ve attached a full size sample from the Gallery from my own collection. Feel free to save and use as a screensaver or hit the link above to view more.

SS_0042
    BlackBerry Forums Australia wallpaper gallery released.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC