Forgot your password?

BlackBerry – Enterprise Server Express Review

Home Forums User Reviews BlackBerry – Enterprise Server Express Review

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mkconnors2008 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Bromage
    Participant

Hi all,

Please check out my BESX review below. Let me know what you think? You can also check it out at http://bit.ly/8YG8eR along with others. Cheers, B.

As a free download, BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express is definitely worth a try for SMBs wanting to enable the mobile workforce.

Once wed installed it, creating users and managing their access levels was quick and easy particularly as you can roll out settings for entire groups in one go, rather than having to do so on a one by one basis. This meant we were quickly up and running with BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express.

Having not used a similar product before, its difficult to compare BlackBerrys offering with other products on the market. But I would recommend it to all small companies with a BlackBerry enabled workforce. Its quick and easy to install, and gives you immediate control over business- and employee- owned BlackBerrys

ditosoft
    Participant

Yes!!!. BES Express is a great tools for medium and large size bussines. Only if you need Hig availabilty or complete policy control of device you need BES Standar.

Also, is a great tools for remote office whit remote Exchange a poor link

mkconnors2008

I was reading several articles about BESX and reviews are great so far. Seems like a nice product.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2017’ BerryReview LLC