Forgot your password?

BlackBerry – Enterprise Server Express Review

Home Forums User Reviews BlackBerry – Enterprise Server Express Review

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mkconnors2008 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

Please check out my BESX review below. Let me know what you think? You can also check it out at along with others. Cheers, B.

As a free download, BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express is definitely worth a try for SMBs wanting to enable the mobile workforce.

Once we’d installed it, creating users and managing their access levels was quick and easy – particularly as you can roll out settings for entire groups in one go, rather than having to do so on a one by one basis. This meant we were quickly up and running with BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express.

Having not used a similar product before, it’s difficult to compare BlackBerry’s offering with other products on the market. But I would recommend it to all small companies with a BlackBerry enabled workforce. It’s quick and easy to install, and gives you immediate control over business- and employee- owned BlackBerrys

Yes!!!. BES Express is a great tools for medium and large size bussines. Only if you need Hig availabilty or complete policy control of device you need BES Standar.

Also, is a great tools for remote office whit remote Exchange a poor link

I was reading several articles about BESX and reviews are great so far. Seems like a nice product.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC