October 8, 2009 at 2:26 PM #174198
Gizmodo got the scoop from RIM that the BlackBerry 9000 Bold will be coming to AT&T in white on October 18th. It will probably be online only with a few restricted stores included. The price will be the usual $200 on AT&T but I am really trying to get over a fake white pleather back…
In other news Engadget got on “good authority” that the BlackBerry Bold 2 9700 will be announced on T-Mobile and AT&T on October 21st. They only mention the announcement and not the release but still it is something to look forward to.
I guess it is going to be a pretty exciting month for AT&T and T-Mobile. I cant wait to get my hands on a new Bold… Mine is starting to show its wear and tear.
BlackBerry Bold Joining AT&T in White – Bold 2 Announcement Coming Oct 21stOctober 8, 2009 at 2:26 PM #182052
The day Rogers releases the new Bold, my order will be in!
My current Bold is seeing the wear and tear as well and is getting old!
Ronen HalevyKeymasterPosts: 2,906
will the Tmo version have UMA?October 8, 2009 at 3:22 PM #182054
I’ve had the White/Silver Bold for weeks now! But mine has a black trackball.
Ronen HalevyKeymasterPosts: 2,906
“BlackBerry Bold 2 9550″ ?????
I thought that’s the Storm 2 model number? Isn’t the new Bold, 9700?October 8, 2009 at 3:38 PM #182056
I think you are right…
I like the white but the black looks more elegant.
If you ask me, the Bold 9000 is the most elegant, non plastic, business type looking phone out there. The new phones look cool, but have a plastic feel with all the curves/black shine. The original Bold is unique and one of a kind
I maintain that of ALL the various cell phones I’ve owned, the Bold is the best looking and works for me the best. Do I miss my mega-pixel S/E’s picture quality (yes) – but I don’t miss the kludgy interface and limited data abilities that I was stuck with on that platform.
I am a RIM convert for life – unless they stop making the “Bold Size” phone – then all bets are off.October 8, 2009 at 5:12 PM #182058
You are right I screwed up on the code…
Mmm, white Bold with silver bezel (and other silver accents) looks fantastic
- Profile Manager for BlackBerry 10 by Rad Systems
- ÅšmiaÅ‚e dodatkowo estetyczne domy ZaznajomieÅ„ by ufazyxel
- oczyszczalnie Å›ciekÃ³w przemysÅ‚owych by odomydy
- Obrusy okrÄ…gÅ‚e by ohejubu
- r u getting it? by clay
- I am truly delighted to glance at this blog posts which includes plenty of valuable information, thanks for providing such information.... by fastpokemap
- Itâ€™s really a great and helpful piece of line. I am glad that you shared this helpful info with us.... by appvn
- i dont like the very top of the phone, the top bezel, i guess u would call it?..... by clay
- Its quite a large update at over 1.5GB, it is probably still running updates in the background and doing some... by Terrence T
- After update, z30 runs very warm, battery life is a quarter of what it was before the update. by Al
- BB10 came in while the market place was saturated with Android. It was suppose to be released 1.5 years earlier.... by ATI nsider
- The problem with keeping BB10 as is, is that apps are not being made for it now. For example, WhatsApp... by Nick Barrett Photography
- HERE http://crackberry.com/blackberry-10-may-live-blackberry-branded-handsets?utm_medium=slider&utm_campaign=navigation&utm_source=cb by ATI nsider
- It's hard. Android is difficult to work with because its old and outdated. Making Android feel and run like BB10?... by ATI nsider
- It's good news that the keyboard is coming back. I just hope they can modify the Android system so that... by Nick Burrett Photography
- Aw, this was a very good post. Finding the time and actual effort to generate a very good articleâ€¦ but... by Car Key Programming Equipment
- Trying to secure Android is like not wearing a bullet proof vest at a gun fight. lol, by ATI nsider
- When lunching in India by Gopal Krishan Mittal
- The MI band 2 is a litter wider than the original tracker, so the old chargers will not work with... by Marty
BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...