Forgot your password?

BlackBerry Bold 9700 Discovered in Bell & AT&T Systems

Home Forums BlackBerry News BlackBerry Bold 9700 Discovered in Bell & AT&T Systems

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ronen Halevy 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

What about T-Mobile? That is the release I am eagerly waiting for!

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

This is some pretty nice news for those of us waiting for the upcoming BlackBerry 9700 upgrade to the Bold line. It has been spotted in both the Bell Canada and AT&T systems with screenshots for proof. This usually means that a release is not that far off… There has also been a spotting of a odd all white BlackBerry Bold. Not sure what that means since I have never seen RIM release an all white device unless it has been Colorware-ed.

BlackBerry-9700-ATT-systems blackberry-9700-bell-systems

via BoyGenius & CrackBerry
    BlackBerry Bold 9700 Discovered in Bell & AT&T Systems

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

what are u talkin about rim has released an all white blackberry b4, T-Mobile’s 8100 came in all white

http://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-Pearl-8100-Phone-T-Mobile/dp/B000MUP62A

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Yeah but as you can see in the BoyGenius’s picture even the chrome sides are white which has NEVER been done by RIM before. That is why I said ALL white.

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

The screen isn’t white so how can it be ALL white?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC