Forgot your password?

BlackBerry 9700 Pictured, Spotted on T-Mobile (3G!), & Detailed on AT&T

Home Forums BlackBerry News BlackBerry 9700 Pictured, Spotted on T-Mobile (3G!), & Detailed on AT&T

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ronen Halevy 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

the BerryReview Team
    Keymaster

Blackberry-9700 The BlackBerry 9700 seems to be having a field day with leaks this week. First the BoyGenius caught a spec sheet for AT&T showing the BlackBerry 9700 coming to AT&T sometime in the next few months. The 9700 is essentially a new Bold with bumped up specs and a new trackpad instead of trackball.

Then came a thread on CrackBerry forums spotted by BBSync showing off the back and front of a unbranded BlackBerry 9700. Pictures at this link. Not sure who originally posted them since the thread is taking forever to load.

Kevin took things one step further by snapping a picture of a T-Mobile BlackBerry 9700 clearly showing it including 3G! No word on if this will ever see the light of day since we did see leaks of a T-Mobile 3G Bold back in the day that never actually got released…

Here is to hoping T-Mobile gets on the 3G BlackBerry bandwagon!

Thanks to everybody who sent these in!

BlackBerry 9700 Pictured, Spotted on T-Mobile (3G!), & Detailed on AT&T

Nikolaus Walch
    Participant

So is this the driftwood? I thought Driftwood and Onyx were the same new 3G Blackberrys with Driftwood to T-Mo, and Onyx to AT&A.

I assume T-Mo will not release TWO 3G Blackberrys this year, so will this be the only one?

SirPedro

Spoke with a Blackberry Rep a while ago, and I was picking at her brain. She did say say that T-Mo was going to get a 3G Blackberry phone late 2009 early 2010. But I still dont believe it when I see it. You know?

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

I am trying to patiently wait for the release of a 3g Blackberry so I can get rid of this god aweful G1 but I am holding out little hope that T-Mobile will even release a 3g BB before 2010. T-Mobile is really behind in the game, it is making it easier and easier to run back to my ex-lover Sprint.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC