Forgot your password?

BestBuy mIQ to Offer Free PIM Sync Solution Starting Oct 12th!

Home Forums BlackBerry News BestBuy mIQ to Offer Free PIM Sync Solution Starting Oct 12th!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ronen Halevy 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Another site that I use is iDrive Lite, it synce your calender and contacts including all subfolders in your contacts including your pin #

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

BlackBerry_mIQ _client BestBuy is usually not a company that impresses me but they just put out an amazing new service that aims to go to the head of the pack. They are opening the doors for mIQ on October 12th which will let BlackBerry users sync their contacts, text messages, calendar events, calls, photos, videos, and internet favorites from their mobile phones to their private web-based mIQ account. Oh and its completely free for 1 GB of storage!

I am just amazed the BestBuy managed to figure this out before anybody else. Regular consumers are dying for a cloud based PIM sync solution like what BES users get with Exchange. Hopefully mIQ will bring us one step closer while RIM realizes that they need to step into this space and offer a PIM sync solution for regular consumers.

The service will start to be rolled out on October 12th but until then you can sign up for invites at http://www.miqlive.com. Nice work BestBuy! Hopefully an Outlook component will come after.

BestBuy mIQ to Offer Free PIM Sync Solution Starting Oct 12th!

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Just FYI, Best Buy is two words.

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Interesting. I always saw them one on top of the other so I was never sure… Too lazy to fix it though since I am sick in bed…:(

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

I don’t see what the big deal is!

This is a rebranded service of an old product called “dashwire” its been around for 2 years allready. They probably just tweaked it a bit for best buy. This is nothing new.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC