Forgot your password?

BerryReview BBPress Forums Mobile Plugin – Please ask questions here

Home Forums Questions and Answers BerryReview BBPress Forums Mobile Plugin – Please ask questions here

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  danblogro 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

For some reference many people are trying to get their BBPress forums to have a mobile template. I ended up creating this plugin based on Alex Kings amazing work on a WordPress Mobile Plugin and decided to share the code due to popular demand.

I have realized I do not have the expertise to turn this into a proper plugin but I can offer some direction and the code I am currently using as the plugin. If you really want I can also give you a copy of the mobile theme I created for BerryReview if you email me but I hardcoded quite a few settings to lower the SQL queries and cut down pageload times so you will need to change that and a few other things like the logo and css files.

You will need to go through the plugin file and change anywhere it references http://www.berryreview.com to your domain path. You will also need to create a new mobile forums template in /my-templates/br-mobile/ for this to work.

You can find the plugin here

Let me know if you have any questions

chandersbs
    Participant

Thanks a lot for this.

I'm testing it at the moment, will get back to you.

danblogro
    Participant

I tested the plugin and it works. I needed a bbPress 1.0.2 theme/template for mobile versions. Where can I download a theme ?

Thank’s !

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

You can use your own template but if you want I can try and package up the one I created for this site. Problem is that I hardcoded quite a bit…

danblogro
    Participant

Ok, waiting for your answer… Thank’s.

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Waiting for an answer to what?

danblogro
    Participant

I solved the problem, thanks for your help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC