Forgot your password?

Berry Wars: Classic Dope Wars Clone Comes to Storm, Tour, Bold, & 8900 Curve

Home Forums BlackBerry News Berry Wars: Classic Dope Wars Clone Comes to Storm, Tour, Bold, & 8900 Curve

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  shebautit14 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Berry Wars Tashanna let me know that Epic Applications has released Berry Wars which is a clone of the classic Dope Wars game for BlackBerrys. If I remember correctly there used to be an open source port of Dope Wars for BlackBerry but it is very old and did not save your game when you exited.

Berry Wars looks like it fixes all of those issues and actually makes the text driven game actually look visually appealing. You essentially hit the streets of New York City peddling dope. The game is very addictive once you get the hang of it so its worth checking out.

It is on sale right now for $2.99 until Jul 12th after which it goes to $3.99. Let me know what you think!
    Berry Wars: Classic Dope Wars Clone Comes to Storm, Tour, Bold, & 8900 Curve

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Can I put this game on my curve 8320??

shebautit14

Can I get this game on my curve 8320?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC