Forgot your password?

BBWeather v0.85 Released – Fixes Missing XOAP ‘link’ Error

Home Forums BlackBerry News BBWeather v0.85 Released – Fixes Missing XOAP ‘link’ Error

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ronen Halevy 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

blackberryweatherAwhile back Tateu took on the free BBWeather app and updated it for newer devices. Over the last day or two there have been some errors cropping up that have caused issues with getting the data from Weather.com. It looks like they changed how their feed works and the app had to be modified to accommodate that.

Tateu has updated the application to v0.85 which fixes this issue. You can pick it up OTA and for desktop install at:

http://www.tateu.net/software/

Thanks Tom for pointing out the forum thread
    BBWeather v0.85 Released – Fixes Missing XOAP ‘link’ Error

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Don’t know what Iam doing forgive. Had this bBb since Jun 2oo9 now hav bbw .z4 ? Or such on it annoying me with “can’t find” like the others hav said. One day I typed in zip code & it began 2 giv weather ok all before nada, zilch.

Now 4 weeks its driving me crazy w/ “according to Ur IT policies bbw can’t establish a conn outside or inside of Ur firewall” wow! – feel important like an admin. Son last nite I ran acrossV.84a well, I either hav .75 or .74 but ii know not any .84a so I deleted bbw 2 install the latest fell asleep think I powered down don’t know & I now see a new V.85? & the old V. Is still on my bb. Working & hounding me but no listingin Adv Opt» etc 2 be able 2 del it so I’ll chance it & OTA latest V.85 BTW I allowed everything but GPS I figure Govt Zip Cs are official & no need 2 track me 2 my bedroom 4 the weather iam not desperately lost in the Andeas 2 warrant GPS trackink at moment.Will FB 2 U on my experiment if U approve. Hope the msg is appropriately on track & terse enough. Not good at thesesmall keys & tiny window with the search glass w/ + in it don’t want 2 chance losing window. Out. Eli.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC