Forgot your password?

BBM 5.0

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Luis Merlos 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Lexxie.luu

I have no data plan but I have social networking, so facebook, msn, bbm, etc. But my phone reset and now I have the old bbm. Is there a way for me to get the new bbm through sms?

Luis Merlos

I don't believe there is a way to get the new BBM though sms but you can do it through your PC i believe, all you have to do is connect your BB through the USB cable and go to on Internet Explorer only on you pc (allow activex) to http://www.blackberry.com/messenger and you can click download you should be able to download apps that way through your pc to the bb. Hope this helps.

Derek Brown
    Participant

How does FaceBook work without a data plan?…

Derek Brown
    Sr. Systems Engineer
    Vision One IT Consulting

Luis Merlos

I don't think the social apps from rim work without a data plan but i could be wrong unless you have a limited data plan it might work in combination with wifi

Derek Brown
    Participant

I always forget about WiFi…I wish my Tour had WiFi.

Derek Brown
    Sr. Systems Engineer
    Vision One IT Consulting

Luis Merlos

Yeah I love wifi is the best, the new version of the tour should have it rumors have it that it should be out soon

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC