BB10, could it be?

Home Forums General BlackBerry Discussion BB10, could it be?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  PB Forever 1 year, 12 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

DanielH
    Participant

I got an email update from RIM today, "BlackBerry 10: Coming Soon"…most perplexing. All the reports are Q1 2013. Isn't this a bit early for most everyone unless you're already in the know? If I'm not in the know and I get this email, I'm thinking "interesting, I'll have to look for it during my holiday shopping" but as we know that is not the case, according to every single report and Thorsten Heins himself.

So, question to all:

1)Is RIM going to shock us all and get it out before their own timeline and reports? Or

2)Is it a start of the marketing campaign for a Q1 '13 launch (possibly an overly "hyping" email)?

kiddo2050
    Participant

RIM early? No

DanielH
    Participant

Uggh, I know but wishful thinking. I think pre-orders for the iPad mini already start tomorrow. 2013 has to be the year of the BB. BB10 Q10, mid-year BB10 for the Playbook and by year's end, I would love to see a 10-in BB10 PB. That along with the already rumored BB10 devices. Basically, once BB10 is out, I want to see RIM go on the attack. Announce products and then have them out to market in 3 months. Make your release dates on time. Keep things interesting with OS updates (quarterly or semi-annual, I don't really care).

kiddo2050
    Participant

If they just come out with the best damn phone in the world I'll be happy. Not talking Apps (though they do need some big names ones but it looks like they are doing fairly well there)just talking phone UI UX. Come on RIM blow our socks off!

The beauty of the phone and the compass is convincing me that the BB10 phone will be an object of envy.

PB Forever
    Participant

This is like the build up to the Playbook… I hope they're ready to launch by January 2013 or at least in Canada and Europe first.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2014’ BerryReview LLC