August 11, 2009 at 6:36 PM #179704
that is pretty sweet!August 11, 2009 at 6:36 PM #173792
Greg MyersParticipantPosts: 36
This is one of those things you see and just hope it isn’t one of those nasty photoshop jobs. (Either way, if it is, RIM may patent the idea next week because, I for one, reckon it looks sweet)
Thanks Luis and BlackBerry OS (BlackBerry Bluetooth Headset & Bluetooth Watch coming soon from RIM)
“The Alpha 1 BlackBerry Bluetooth Headset uses the noise reduction technology; is in black chrome shell with BlackBerry logo and buttons.
The form of silicone liner Alpha 1 is an extremely convenient; it may be the best solution on the market” said by Boucher. It allows you to receive calls, listen to your favourite music and voice commands for navigation applications.
The BlackBerry Bluetooth Watch would support BlackBerry phone, and will give alerts when emails, BlackBerry Messenger messages, texts, Tweets and Facebook wallposts are received. It’ll also allow for wireless connection to transfer music and videos BlackBerry for stereo.”
BB Watch ???August 11, 2009 at 6:38 PM #179705
That’s a sweeeeeeety looking watch. I want one.
Wouldn't it be nice if when ever we messed up our live we could simply press ' Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over??August 11, 2009 at 6:48 PM #179706
Sweet, but I wouldn’t give up my Submariner for that.August 11, 2009 at 6:59 PM #179707
More likely it’s a fake: Build quality seems low, functionality seems limited by the little screen and more than anything, looks awfully like this Chinese crap watch:
don’t look at the strap – look at the analog watch and small LCD. Looks almost the same.August 11, 2009 at 7:23 PM #179708
It’s the Fossil Bluetooth Watch . . with a photoshopped RIM logo on it.August 11, 2009 at 7:51 PM #179709
Yup your right. Its a fake! But still nice looking watch.
Wouldn't it be nice if when ever we messed up our live we could simply press ' Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over??August 11, 2009 at 7:52 PM #179710
It looks like the Sony Ericsson watch with a RIM logo on it.August 11, 2009 at 8:01 PM #179711
Sony Ericsson watch = Fossil Watch. It was a joint venture.
Ronen HalevyKeymasterPosts: 2,906
It’s just like my SonyEricsson MBW-100 watch.
Would be nice if Fosil upgraded the firmware so my old watch can work with my BB bluetooth.August 12, 2009 at 4:00 AM #179713
of course the image is fake: this is till in the pipeline and it hasn’t been designed yet.August 12, 2009 at 5:59 PM #179714
I think the alpha 1 headset will be a version of the BlueAnt Q1 Headset – also has a microUSB connector to match up with the latest BlackBerry devices.
The watch will be very interesting.August 12, 2009 at 10:37 PM #179715
The Sony Comment has been made… Lol! I just hope it hits Aus soon. I wanted the Sony one but they couldn’t guarantee it would work and I never got around to checking it out. Fingers crossed it hits around Christmas
- ÅšmiaÅ‚e dodatkowo estetyczne domy ZaznajomieÅ„ by ufazyxel
- oczyszczalnie Å›ciekÃ³w przemysÅ‚owych by odomydy
- Obrusy okrÄ…gÅ‚e by ohejubu
- oczyszczalnie Å›ciekÃ³w by ufiduqaw
- r u getting it? by clay
- I am truly delighted to glance at this blog posts which includes plenty of valuable information, thanks for providing such information.... by fastpokemap
- Itâ€™s really a great and helpful piece of line. I am glad that you shared this helpful info with us.... by appvn
- i dont like the very top of the phone, the top bezel, i guess u would call it?..... by clay
- Its quite a large update at over 1.5GB, it is probably still running updates in the background and doing some... by Terrence T
- After update, z30 runs very warm, battery life is a quarter of what it was before the update. by Al
- BB10 came in while the market place was saturated with Android. It was suppose to be released 1.5 years earlier.... by ATI nsider
- The problem with keeping BB10 as is, is that apps are not being made for it now. For example, WhatsApp... by Nick Barrett Photography
- HERE http://crackberry.com/blackberry-10-may-live-blackberry-branded-handsets?utm_medium=slider&utm_campaign=navigation&utm_source=cb by ATI nsider
- It's hard. Android is difficult to work with because its old and outdated. Making Android feel and run like BB10?... by ATI nsider
- It's good news that the keyboard is coming back. I just hope they can modify the Android system so that... by Nick Burrett Photography
- Aw, this was a very good post. Finding the time and actual effort to generate a very good articleâ€¦ but... by Car Key Programming Equipment
- Trying to secure Android is like not wearing a bullet proof vest at a gun fight. lol, by ATI nsider
- When lunching in India by Gopal Krishan Mittal
- The MI band 2 is a litter wider than the original tracker, so the old chargers will not work with... by Marty
BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...