Barnes & Noble Opens Up Free Wi-Fi – No Accounts Required

barnesandnoble-free-wifi I spotted this news bit on Macworld and realized I finally have a reason to visit Barnes & Noble now. I went in there last week to find a travel guide to Switzerland and they were charging $25 for the guide I wanted compared to $15 on Amazon. That was the last time I was in Barnes & Noble in a year.

Yesterday Barnes & Noble along with AT&T announced that they will be opening up their Wi-Fi networks for free. This is something many AT&T users have enjoyed on their BlackBerrys and smartphones but now it is open to everybody. The best part is that there is no login, account, or payment required to get in on the action.

Now I think there will be a chance that I will step into a Barnes & Noble instead of a Starbucks next time I am just lounging around.

Check it out

1 comment on this postSubmit your comment!
  1. Yet funny enough you can find a Starbucks to lounge around in, in the Barnes & Noble

1 pingback on this post

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2024’ BerryReview LLC