Forgot your password?

AT&T A-List Goes Live – Call 5 Numbers Free

Home Forums BlackBerry News AT&T A-List Goes Live – Call 5 Numbers Free

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  syclone1978 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Alist-details-popup While I was in synagogue for the Jewish New Year AT&T decided to celebrate by launching their A-List free unlimited calling to 5 numbers feature we told you about. AT&T is calling it AT&T A-List with Rollover where you can call five VIP domestic numbers at no cost or 10 numbers on a family plan. The only catch is that you need to either be on an individual nation plan of $59.99+ or a FamilyTalk plan of $89.99+. You can read more about it at http://www.att.com/alist.

I went to AT&Ts website and logged into my account and got a little advertisement in the lower left corner for checking my A-List availability. Since I am on a 550 minute family plan I am not eligible but the program is now live.

Here are a few details:

• Individual nation plan of $59.99+ or a FamilyTalk plan of $89.99+
    • Add any domestic number including landlines
    • 5 numbers for individual plans and 10 for family plans
    • Numbers added to your list will activate after about 24 hours from when you add them

AT&T A-List Goes Live – Call 5 Numbers Free

Nikolaus Walch
    Participant

Wow AT&T is sure trying hard to copy T-Mobile these days! Why are they being so obvious about it? First [email protected] and now My 5? hehehehe

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

maybe its because tmo is superior to all.

well, they wish anyways.

Luis Merlos

Everyone else sure did copy the myfavs y not att

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

ha! t-mobile? please!!!!

AT&T #1

Yes we do have A-List now but does T-mobile offer Rollover minutes??? no they dont!! neither does verizon or sprint or any other phone company so AT&T has alot more to offer than any other company i have ever been with

syclone1978

I signed up for the A-list but do really think it’s kind of a joke that on my family plan with 3 people I only get 10 numbers to use between all 3 of us for the A-list. No real benefit for all 3 of us. But it is a free addition to my plan so it is worth doing even if I feel it should be more numbers in the family plans.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC