Forgot your password?

AT&T 9700 End of Life?

Home Forums General BlackBerry Discussion AT&T 9700 End of Life?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  DanielH 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

DanielH
    Participant

Is AT&T no longer offering the Bold 9700 for sale? I just went on the website tonight to show my dad, a potential BB convert, and it was not listed. In fact, they had only 5, the Torch, Pearl 3G, and 3 Curve models. No 9000 either.

Barry
    Participant

both 9700 and 9000 are likely EOL on most carriers.. not familiar with AT&T , they don’t have the 9780?

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

DanielH
    Participant

9780 is rumored to be coming to AT&T in 2011 but I didn’t think it would be there early and berryreview had a post indicating that the 9000 would be discontinued in May ’11. Could also be my region, they asked me to put in my zip code so maybe they’re phasing them out in NYC already…

Barry
    Participant

maybe some local stores still have some stock left? or you could buy used , and grab a sim card

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

DanielH
    Participant

True, true but if AT&T is that close to coming out with the 9780, I’ll wait for it then trade with my Dad, give him the 9700.

DanielH
    Participant

Well, I went into the AT&T store yesterday and was appalled, they had the 9800 and the Curve 3G and that was it, nothing else. No pearl, 9000, or 9700. It was tense, my dad inquired about an iphone but then the sales person told him his contract didn’t expire till June. I also told him I could not guarantee that I would provide any assistance in setting it up for him. A blackberry, I’d take care of it, suggest some apps for him etc. But an iphone, no. I’ve never been an iphone user anyway. lol

citystars41
    Participant

haha smart move. when someone asks me for any advice on the iphone i just laugh at them

Building the BlackBerry empire one user at a time

DanielH
    Participant

Leads me to wonder though if we’ll see something else soon. Even if just the 9780, I’d be shocked if AT&T had only 2 blackberrys till 2nd/3rd quarter when we start seeing the Dakota and the other BBs that were leaked.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC