Forgot your password?

artistic-me.com | "Nox" & "Nox Rose" | 8900/9000/9630/9700

Home Forums BlackBerry Themes artistic-me.com | "Nox" & "Nox Rose" | 8900/9000/9630/9700

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Brandy R 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Brandy R
    Participant

NoxBanner2.jpg

Theme names: Nox & Nox Rose

Theme author/credits: Brandy R./artistic-me.com

Supported Devices: 8900, 9000, 9630 and 9700

Purchase Link(s): Nox & Nox Rose

Theme Cost: $5.75 each

Description: Nox and Nox Rose are slick minimalist themes that both feature a simple striped backdrop and a black-gray color palette. Nox is accented with hints of apple green, while Nox Rose features blush pink accents. They are both available in the Blank, Blank WE (Weather Edition) and Plus WE styles for 8900 (Curve), 9000 (Bold), 9630 (Tour) and 9700 (Bold) BlackBerry devices running OS 5.0 ONLY. Full theme description can be found here.

Notes: Themes have not been tested on devices running beta (unofficial) operating software. QuickLaunch support on the home screen; simply press the ’spacebar’ to activate app. SMS/MMS hotkey featured on Home Screen, simply press the ‘$’ key to activate inbox. Message lists fonts are user customizable. Themes are wallpaper friendly, wherein in-device changes to the wallpaper will be reflected on the Home Screen and Lock Screen for all devices. Screen transitions featured in 9630 (Tour) and 9700 (Bold) versions of themes. (It is strongly recommended that you reboot your phone after installing/activating themes.)

Nox3.jpg

Nox5.jpg

*Nox – Plus WE featured above. Additional preview images of both themes are available at my website.

Brandy R
    Participant

Here are some examples of me using Nox with different wallpapers:

011610bbss.jpg

011710bbss.jpg

011810bbss.jpg

011910bbss.jpg

012010bbss.jpg

Wallpapers featured above:

1) Hanalei Mist by Patrick Smith (flickr)

2) in a name by kon (deviantART)

3) Nox Green by me*

4) "We are the night" by Strangeprogram & Antiexplosives (deviantART)

5) Daisy Wallpaper by CozyComfyCouch (deviantART)

*This is a free alternative Nox wallpaper available to those who purchase Nox. See my website for details.

Luis Merlos

Nice theme and awesome wallpapers

Brandy R
    Participant

Thanks! I'm really proud of how Nox and Nox Rose turned out. :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC