Forgot your password? | Driven Series

Home Forums BlackBerry Themes | Driven Series

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Brandy R 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Brandy R

Theme names: iHope, iCreate & iGrow

Theme author/credits: Brandy R./

Supported Devices: 9630 & 9650 (OS 5.0 ONLY!)

Purchase Link(s): iHope, iCreate & iGrow

Theme Cost: $5.75 each

Description: My Driven theme series consists of three iOS-inspired BlackBerry themes, iHope, iCreate and iGrow. Each theme features a mystically colorful landscape wallpaper and a black-silver color palette, accented with hints of blue, orange and green, respectfully. These themes are available for 96xx series BlackBerry devices. Full theme description can be found here. (Recommended)

Notes: Theme is compatible with devices running OS 5.0 ONLY! Home Screen features hidden today functionalities. Home Screen hotkeys* include: F to open Profiles and $ to open your SMS/MMS inbox. Message lists fonts are user customizable. Theme features some screen transitions.

*iHope featured above. Additional preview images of all themes are available at my website.

Brandy R

Here are some examples of me using these themes with different wallpapers:

Wallpapers featured above:

1) Point Lobos – Pinnacle Rock 1 by Patrick Smith (flickr)

2) Lost In The Sound by Icechicken (deviantART)

3) FIR by nuaHs (deviantART)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC