Forgot your password?

anyone see this on os6 torch

Home Forums Questions and Answers anyone see this on os6 torch

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  fastcivic416 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Terrence T
    Participant

I was tryin download a large email attachment, so I had to use the web browser.

I realized that when I click download, after setting the download locations, it says “download complete 0.0kb/s” but in reality, when I checked the file size, it was still downloading.

I’m on torch 6.0.0.337

Thanks

Barry
    Participant

How big is the file? Are you downloading with WiFI or BIS? I *think* RIM has a cap on file size when you’re not downloading with wifi.

Are you using a Hybrid? I’ve heard some people have problems downloading with the Browser on some releases.

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

Terrence T
    Participant

Both

3 files

2mb

6mb

9mb

All same results. Yes IT DOWNLOADS. But on the screen, no progress is seen.

Terrence T
    Participant

I’m on a official .337 as mentioned

Terrence T
    Participant

anyone?

Barry
    Participant

so the files do in fact download to your phone, you just don’t see the progress bar?

That’s kind of odd.. i never really download things from the browser, so I’ve never come across that. Hopefully we see a new Torch OS soon, I think we’re due.

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

Terrence T
    Participant

barrist said:

so the files do in fact download to your phone, you just don’t see the progress bar?

That’s kind of odd.. i never really download things from the browser, so I’ve never come across that. Hopefully we see a new Torch OS soon, I think we’re due.

Yea. i hardly do that too. but it was urgent that day.

Yea.. its time..

fastcivic416
    Participant

any update to this? i think .448 is the latest official now for the torch

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC