Forgot your password?

Any new leaks for the 9800/Torch ?

Home Forums General BlackBerry Discussion Any new leaks for the 9800/Torch ?

This topic contains 21 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Barry 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

BatraD
    Participant

The last leak we saw for this device was back in Nov. has RIM forgoten us Torch users ?

Terrence T
    Participant

Nope. No leak yet

maybe later we will see one? :)

parked

Just curious, but what improvement does the Torch need? I was under the impression that the Torch is BB nirvana. ;-)

paulak77

I am having trouble playing any videos that are not on youtube. Is anyone else having that problem with the Torch? Besides this I love it!

acwyau
    Participant

The current OS is pretty good considering how new the phone and platform are. However, I would like to see if an upgrade would improve the call volume, texting bugs and also a bug in the browser when using the onscreen keyboard. I also have issues with the browser crashing when I click on links in emails.

Barry
    Participant

Yeah the current OS 337 seems pretty stable on mine, although it’d be nice to get a new one as the other OS6 devices seem to be all over .400+ now.

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

Terrence T
    Participant

In fact, i dont mind waiting as long as its bug free! :D

MikeWalt24

My 9800 seems to not release memory appropriately from time to time and starts to bog down. I am hoping that an updated OS from 337 will correct it.

Terrence T
    Participant

Yea.. batt pull every few days :)

Barry
    Participant

MikeWalt24 said:

My 9800 seems to not release memory appropriately from time to time and starts to bog down. I am hoping that an updated OS from 337 will correct it.

hmm, i use meterberry, and i don’t have to reset that often, and i never seem to lose much memory?

Man this is crazy. You are dancing with the entire McPoyle Family. These people are freak shows, man...freaks. But you're keeping your cool. You're keeping your cool. You know why? Because you are the Green Man. Green Man is saving your life right now, bro. Just go with the flow.

Terrence T
    Participant

i lose about 30-40mb after 3-4days

Barry
    Participant

Every time I check, it always less than 1mb

Terrence T
    Participant

I’m using internalz and meterberry. That said, I run a lot of stuff a day. Fb to 7 rss feeds in social to news feed to wlm+ym+gtalk to surfing to tons of messages etc.

I suppose its the usage

Barry
    Participant

one thing i notice is my torch gets warm to the touch somtimes when using heavily..

Barry
    Participant

paulak77 said:

I am having trouble playing any videos that are not on youtube. Is anyone else having that problem with the Torch? Besides this I love it!

it shouldn’t be able to view any other videos other than youtube, there’s no flash support?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC