Forgot your password?

Analog Theme from Elecite for the 8900, 9000 & 9500

Home Forums BlackBerry News Analog Theme from Elecite for the 8900, 9000 & 9500

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ronen Halevy 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Vicky Pazienza
    Participant

Analog-Elecite-BlackBerry-Theme

Elecite’s latest theme design, called Analog, is a mixture of sharp black backgrounds and shimmery chrome accents. According to Peter, they put a lot of effort into the battery and signal meters as well as a 45 degree sliding dock with 8 customizable icons. I have not had a chance to test this theme yet but personally, it’s a bit busy for my tastes…and maybe a touch more masculine too. However, that said it does not go without its charm. I encourage anyone interested to visit the link below and view all the screen shots, just to make sure the theme looks how you expect for your device. Analog costs $6.99 at Elecite.Com.
    Analog Theme from Elecite for the 8900, 9000 & 9500

I am stuck on BlackBerry and my BlackBerry's stuck on me :-p

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Elecite’s themes always look better than they work. And unfortunately, they never fix their bugs.

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

Theme looks great, although it doesn’t run the smoothest… I’ll probably get it, just cause I have every other Bold theme Elecite has released…

giang76

thanks

Ronen Halevy
    Keymaster

It looks awesome.. But I was wondering which one is better, ascii or ascii2 after I bought this theme.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2016’ BerryReview LLC