September 17, 2009 at 7:01 PM #174066
My best friends significant other sent me an article that really got my mind spinning. Its about an app that was just released for the iPhone that claims to make you more romantic. I kid you not…
The app is called Girlfriend Keeper and it does most of the dirty work for you. Say you are absent minded or just plain busy and forget to call, SMS, or email your significant other. You set a few specifications like your relationship level and how often you want it to contact your significant other. You also throw in her email address, number, and other specifics like your anniversary. (Which you hopefully know)
The app will then start sending romantic messages to your significant other. They have a database of over 1000 messages like:
Your birthday is in 148 days, perhaps I will get you something to match your green eyes.
Did you know we started dating 37 days and 8 hours ago?
The app will keep a list of messages it has sent so you can make sure not to be caught off guard. If they respond to the message it will be sent to you via email. The app will only send 5 message before you open it again to make sure you still want it to function. They are even coming out with some new features like multiple relationships for the real shmucks out there!
So is anybody else waiting for this application to be available for BlackBerrys?September 17, 2009 at 7:01 PM #181235
Most useful app to date… I’d love to see this for blackberry!September 17, 2009 at 7:04 PM #181236
HAHAHAHAHAHAH NOOOOOOOOOOOO WAYS! This is crazy stuff happening right here! Who should make this app for BlackBerry
I would like to see it for blackberry. This would help on remembering my 5th no wait 4th anniversary and all anniversary after. Now if it could send flowers every week it would be another notch in our bedpost.
You read my mind fabian
I would love to get an app like that. Oops I forgot to contact you back will get you in the doghouse quick lol
Have A Nice Day !!!!
My BB Pin # 32A1618E
9650 Bold / O.S. Changes A Lot
there is an similar that sends automated sms for dates like bday, anniversary already. forgot the name.
ronen, if my girlfriend finds out that i write such app than i might aswell leave her now
Just tell her you will program it to buy her something expensive with the profit
This would be so Awesome!!! Iam prett romantic but it can get tiring and sometimes things slip my mind. This would help ensure Im always on top of my game. Would love this app on BB.
This is funny but really coooooooooool. I think i need it the most
- r u getting it? by clay
- I am truly delighted to glance at this blog posts which includes plenty of valuable information, thanks for providing such information.... by fastpokemap
- Itâ€™s really a great and helpful piece of line. I am glad that you shared this helpful info with us.... by appvn
- i dont like the very top of the phone, the top bezel, i guess u would call it?..... by clay
- Its quite a large update at over 1.5GB, it is probably still running updates in the background and doing some... by Terrence T
- After update, z30 runs very warm, battery life is a quarter of what it was before the update. by Al
- BB10 came in while the market place was saturated with Android. It was suppose to be released 1.5 years earlier.... by ATI nsider
- The problem with keeping BB10 as is, is that apps are not being made for it now. For example, WhatsApp... by Nick Barrett Photography
- HERE http://crackberry.com/blackberry-10-may-live-blackberry-branded-handsets?utm_medium=slider&utm_campaign=navigation&utm_source=cb by ATI nsider
- It's hard. Android is difficult to work with because its old and outdated. Making Android feel and run like BB10?... by ATI nsider
- It's good news that the keyboard is coming back. I just hope they can modify the Android system so that... by Nick Burrett Photography
- Aw, this was a very good post. Finding the time and actual effort to generate a very good articleâ€¦ but... by Car Key Programming Equipment
- Trying to secure Android is like not wearing a bullet proof vest at a gun fight. lol, by ATI nsider
- When lunching in India by Gopal Krishan Mittal
- The MI band 2 is a litter wider than the original tracker, so the old chargers will not work with... by Marty