Adios MySpace….

Home Forums Discuss Anything Adios MySpace….

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  babisboi 3 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Ashley
    Participant

1st of all: PPl still were using MySpace? Lol and 2ndly: awwwwwww… MySpace has seen it’s final days according to this article: http://gizmofusion.com/2011/06/so-long-myspace-finally-comes-to-an-end/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Gizmofusion+%28GizmoFusion%29 that’s what happened when music torrent sites become king… And FaceBook exploded…. Poor lil MySpace had nothing left to offer… Will any1 miss it?

BarracudaBob
    Participant

In time I would not be surprised if Facebook faded away. Something new and cool will come up and people will get tired of Facebook and its privacy issues. I think I remember hearing a report recently that said that the number of US accounts has dropped slightly or usage. Something like that. The web is a fickle place.

PB Forever
    Participant

Wow, I remembered it from a few years back but never used it… it’s funny all my friends are on FB but none of us really gravitated to My Space.

@Barracuda – yep tons of social networking sites but I’n not so sure FB will fade away anytime soon. I think they got bigger acceptance then My Space.

BarracudaBob
    Participant

I don’t think FB will go away any time soon. But I would not be surprised to see a similar posting about FB in another 5-10 years.

Ashley
    Participant

I agree… FB may fade in a few years too, tho I must say, unlike MySpace, FB does a good job w/integrating the new trends to it’s site and the owners are all teenage-mid 20′s… Until they become old and lose touch w/what’s in (*coughJIMcough*) I think FB will be around for quit some time :)

PB Forever
    Participant

LOL Ashley! Well I think they’ll keep using it for now although perhaps some of them will finally figure out not to put all your personal sh*t up on it.

Lot of those rioters in the recent Vancouver riot got busted that way and good on that.

Seriously don’t know why people think social media is private media?! It’s worse then Big Brother.

Ashley
    Participant

Google + just opened their Beta today for that top secret FB knock off they’ve been working on.. The Android users were allLllllll a-flutter over it.. -rolls my eyes- google has their dirty lil fingers all over EVERYTHING lately.. N I don’t like it one bit…

PB Forever
    Participant

Well google is also getting their fingers smacked! Check this one out:

http://www.blackberrycool.com/2011/06/28/app-stores-face-challenges-in-taiwan-with-consumer-protection-laws/

babisboi
    Participant

I deleted my myspace page a long time ago. It was bound to happen. I’m sure sooner or later it will happen to fb and some other form of social networking craze will catch on. I barely use fb now anyway, but I use twitter a lot.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...

Copyright © 2007-‘2014’ BerryReview LLC