August 31, 2009 at 2:22 PM #180394
I did advise Fabian about prompting the user if s/he wants to save the address in the address book. Something like when I open the message to read, it should prompt the user, “Do you want to save the email address of the sender?” then its users choice if he wants to save it or not, that way the address book won’t clutter and also it would be an awesome app as a addon. But I truly like Fabian’s work and he is an awesome developer!
Fabian it would be great if you can enhance on the lines I mentioned above. But thanks for the great app!August 31, 2009 at 2:22 PM #173918
I am kind of intrigued about Fabian’s latest creation. He just told me about AddresSave which saves the email address and name of incoming senders to your address book. The problem is that this would SERIOUSLY clutter my address book that already is full of people I barely remember…
I really like the idea that every email received on your BlackBerry will then auto-complete when you type it but I am hesitant about the implementation. I really wish there was a way to let them auto-complete but not include them in the regular address book. Or as an alternative only save the email and name of people that you respond to… I know Outlook on my desktop does this pretty decently by remembering the email addresses of people I send email too even though they are not in my address book.
Still it sounds like a pretty interesting feature. I just worry that such an app would clutter my address book like Gmail does with every person I email a few times. Still it could be worth checking out for $1.49 on sale if you were looking for such a feature. After Sep 4 the price goes up to $2.99.August 31, 2009 at 2:25 PM #180395
Yeah fabian does an awesome job of responding to user feedback!August 31, 2009 at 2:43 PM #180396
This sound cool but I’m worried about doulbe email entry?
Wouldn't it be nice if when ever we messed up our live we could simply press ' Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over??August 31, 2009 at 3:13 PM #180397
Go to your Address Book -> Menu -> Options -> General Options -> Allow Dublicate Name: No – To not get dublicated entries in your Address Book.
It works just like phonenumbers. No doublentries
- Prekursorskie takÅ¼e czyste mieszkania ZapoznaÅ„ by avyxegig
- Profile Manager for BlackBerry 10 by Rad Systems
- ÅšmiaÅ‚e dodatkowo estetyczne domy ZaznajomieÅ„ by ufazyxel
- oczyszczalnie Å›ciekÃ³w przemysÅ‚owych by odomydy
- WOW!thats amazing.good to hear about blackberry mercury.thanks for sharing. by GODWIN
- r u getting it? by clay
- I am truly delighted to glance at this blog posts which includes plenty of valuable information, thanks for providing such information.... by fastpokemap
- Itâ€™s really a great and helpful piece of line. I am glad that you shared this helpful info with us.... by appvn
- i dont like the very top of the phone, the top bezel, i guess u would call it?..... by clay
- Its quite a large update at over 1.5GB, it is probably still running updates in the background and doing some... by Terrence T
- After update, z30 runs very warm, battery life is a quarter of what it was before the update. by Al
- BB10 came in while the market place was saturated with Android. It was suppose to be released 1.5 years earlier.... by ATI nsider
- The problem with keeping BB10 as is, is that apps are not being made for it now. For example, WhatsApp... by Nick Barrett Photography
- HERE http://crackberry.com/blackberry-10-may-live-blackberry-branded-handsets?utm_medium=slider&utm_campaign=navigation&utm_source=cb by ATI nsider
- It's hard. Android is difficult to work with because its old and outdated. Making Android feel and run like BB10?... by ATI nsider
- It's good news that the keyboard is coming back. I just hope they can modify the Android system so that... by Nick Burrett Photography
- Aw, this was a very good post. Finding the time and actual effort to generate a very good articleâ€¦ but... by Car Key Programming Equipment
- Trying to secure Android is like not wearing a bullet proof vest at a gun fight. lol, by ATI nsider
- When lunching in India by Gopal Krishan Mittal
BlackBerry© is a registered Trademark of BlackBerry Limited. BerryReview is in no way affiliated with BlackBerry Limited though sometimes their lawyers send us love letters...